3.0

Buyer beware !I don't like bieng messed around and don't suffer fools gladly ...

However when your a working musician and your waiting since Feb 2017 ( it's now July 2017 ) it's taking the ***. I initially enquired about G&L placed an order and then was told there's a problem getting them due to supplier etc . No problem so I waited - a long time but no problem In the meantime I was interested in the Godin stuff so I enquired again and spoke to Richard on the phone and asked can you get one in ? ...

He said yes and gave me a time frame for it to arrive and he'd let me know when it was in-stock . Bear in mind by this point I'd changed my order to Godin as the G&L just wasn't possible to get . Then it got strange !!!! I had an email The original guitar ( the G&L ) was due in did I still want it so I replied yes I'll come and have a look and buy either that or the Godin .

Problem bieng now that G&L is in the wrong colour . Weeks passed maybe a month and half nearly 2 months ... Nothing from Richards guitars So I phoned them 5 attempts to call and his new orders manager ( Tasha I think ) very nicely handles my query and had no idea when the guitars are due in .... I asked ok so when will either of these guitars be coming ?

She replied it might be coming. That was enough for me .... I cancelled my orders there and then . My experience was a disappointing one ..

I had really hoped for a good service. I'd say these are major problems 1. Missed emails 2 no response to questions asked in emails 3 no communication when your left waiting for instruments no update Now I understand Richard posts videos on his YouTube updating etc marvellous ..

but The guy just waffles on and on and on about his feelings - I don't care about his feelings I just want my guitar !Thank God I never parted with any money

Review about: Richards Guitars Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Richards Guitars?

Comments

so the retailer orders you 2 lefty guitars without a deposit and you report him on here?

glad I am not in retail

Did you part with any money when you ordered the guitars?If so then you might have a complaint.

I read on another forum that you are a left handed player.

So now poor Richard is now stuck with 2 left handed guitars.Well done for shafting the retailer.