Longniddry, East Lothian

I too have had an unpleasant experience with Richard.I placed an order for my husbands birthday and after he was unable to get me the particular guitar I did buy another guitar of the same make and more money.

My guitar did not arrive and after contacting Richard he informed that it had arrived at the shop damaged. This was 4 days before my husbands birthday. I must say he was very apologetic and offered me alternatives, which did not fit with what I wanted. I asked for a refund and he agreed.

To date I have not received my substantial refund and Richard has given many excuses for this and has been most apologetic but still no refund. I have now had to take further action in order to get my £700 back!!

I did manage to get a replacement from another company and it was delivered in time for my husbands birthday but I am still out of pocket quite significantly.

I would not recommend anyone to buy online from this company and if you do protect yourself as much as possible.I am only relieved that I had done this but it has left an unpleasant taste in my mouth.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Richards Guitars. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Richards Guitars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Richards Guitars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Richards Guitars?

Comments

Ballerup, Hovedstaden, Denmark #1207587

Im worried now because i too asked for a refund & this hasnt been credited to my bank yet & its over a week

Stratford-Upon-Avon, England, United Kingdom #971341

Hi readers,

OK - This is a legitimate post.I am almost relieved to find one.

Indeed I was very upset for this lady and her husband.

A Burny RLC85S was ordered.

It was the last one in the UK and availability is next to impossible on these. It arrived damaged and I could not supply.

As always, trying to do the right thing, I ended up messing them about as I tried to seek alternatives in the UK dealer network.

Regrettably, for the past 4 months I have been co-caring for my father in law who had advanced cancer and bed ridden. It may not sound very professional but I personally recommended to the customer that they paid by Paypal so the quickest resolution would be to put in a dispute to ensure they got their refund as quick as possible - which they did. Sometimes, as a one person operation, illness or personal circumstances can make what seem like easy tasks very hard to "get done".

I did apologise and I did act immediately on the paypal dispute which as I say I suggested to her as the quickest way of me dealing with it.

Not my best day.My father in law died 2 weeks ago, funeral was only Tuesday last week and details of the impact it had on me are on my news page.